Review of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro at a Glance:-The Size of phones are increasing and people are preferring a larger size Smartphone (but carriable) so in the fight of large display phone, Samsung Launches its mid-range device Galaxy C9 Pro. This phablet has some of the features that are quite attractive for a buyer wiz. 6.0 inches Full HD sAMOLED Display, Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow, Snapdragon 653, 16 MP Primary | 16 MP Secondary camera, 64 GB Internal | 256 GB External SD card support, 6 GB RAM and 4000 mAh battery.
A Large but Beautiful Design
The phone has a metallic back panel and front side is covered with 2.5D curved glass, The bezels are also quite narrower with 75.5% screen-to-body ratio. Even after having huge 4000 mAh battery phone is quite slim with only 6.9 mm thickness. It feels sturdy and spectacular while holding in hand although it is not easily operatable with one hand, So you have to use both hands while typing although you can optimize the display resolution to make it easily usable with one hand. If you count keys, the volume buttons are on left edge and power key on right along with card slot, the bottom is housing 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type C Slot and Speaker Grille.
Large AMOLED Display
We think this mobile is specially designed to watch the videos as 6.0 inches Super AMOLED screen having Full HD resolutions emits a sharp and vibrant graphics. The Brightness is more than enough even for outdoor sunlight conditions. The front panel has 2.5D Curved glass that enhances spectacular look. This screen is hard to scratches because of Corning Gorilla Glass covering.
16 MP Camera Both Side
You will get 16 MP sensor for the Primary camera in addition secondary camera also has 16 MP Sensor, Means you can take same quality pictures from both the camera Right? No, The rear camera has Autofocus while front camera is lacking the AF. The primary camera takes photos in the daytime with well-balanced saturation and good details, However as it lacks the OIS so you need to be stable while taking photos. To take selfies 16 MP secondary camera doing its job nicely.
Performance with 6 GB RAM
When it comes to performance this phone has best mid range CPU i.e. Snapdragon 653 it has 8 cores out of them 4 cores are clocked at 1.95 GHz Cortex 72 and remaining 4 low powered cores are clocked at 1.4 GHz A53 based on 28 nm Processor. Although it is not a high-end processor but it can handle tasks easily as any top class chipset like Snapdragon 820 or HiSilicon 950 although it will definitely not able to process the Graphic intensive games at its best graphical setting. Don't forget that this chipset is coupled with 6 GB RAM that is more that enough for smooth multitasking.
4000 mAh capacity
As it has a larger display and good power processor so it will definitely going to consume a huge amount of power from the battery. so this phone is loaded with the 4000 mAh battery. As There is USB Type-C USB that also support Fast charging. A moderate user easily and use this phone for a full single day without charging it twice.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- OS- Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset- Snapdragon 653 | 1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 | Octa-core | Adreno 510 GPU
- Display- 6.0 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen | 1080 x 1920 pixels | 367 ppi pixel Density| Corning Gorilla Glass
- Camera- 16 MP Primary | 16 MP Secondary | 1080p Video Resolutions with 30fps
- Phone Dimension- 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm | 189 grams Weight | Colour- Gold, Pink Gold and Black
- Connectivity- 4G- LTE | 3G- HSDPA | Bluetooth v4.2 | WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Dual Nano SIM
- Sensors- Proximity- Yes | Accelerometer: Yes | Light: Yes | Gyroscope: Yes | Fingerprint: Yes
- Memory- 64 GB Internal | 256 GB SD Card | 6 GB RAM
- Battery- 4000 mAh | Non-removable
Pros of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- You can expand memory to a massive 256 GB to make space for any kind of content.
- A vibrant and clean 6.0 inches Full HD sAMOLED.
- Both SIM slot supports 4G SIM Card.
- For Data transfer, OTG Cable is supported.
- Octa core processor with 6 GB RAM offers smooth performance.
- Dual SIM Support with Separate Memory Card Slot
- Fast charging with USB Type-C cable slot.
Cons of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- No OIS For Camera for better Stabilized the videos.
- No waterproof and Dustproof body (Although a cheaper phone Galaxy A3 has)
- The battery is Non-removable.
- Doesn't launch with Latest Android v7.0 Nougat.
- 4K recording is not supported by the Camera.
Why to buy and Final words about Samsung Galaxy C9 ProThis phone is perfectly suitable if someone is searching for a phablet with good performance, built quality and a decent camera. The CPU configuration is also good for graphic intensive games. Although you will miss the features like 4K/ Slow-mo recording, water resistant body. if you want a cheaper priced phablet you can also choose to Lenovo Phab 2 Plus and Xiaomi Mi Max.
Not satisfied with features or price?? Check Best Smartphone for Your Budget.