Review of Motorola Moto X Style at a Glance:-
The Moto X has its glorious design with smooth curves in corners with metal frame and soft-touch rubber in the back. The back is raised in the centre and the width is decreasing from the centre to the left and right edges which make it fit and comfortable in palm. There are stereo speakers located in the top and bottom of the front side. Micro-USB port is placed at the bottom while the 3.5mm headphone socket and SIM/microSD card tray sits on the top. The Moto X Style supports front-facing stereo speakers as well as an LED flash for the front 5-megapixel camera. Phone has water repellent Nano-coating (IP52 certified) which is resistant to water splash but Not designed to be submersed in water.
Specification of Motorola Moto X Style
Pros of Motorola Moto X Style
- TurboPower charging makes 8 hours of battery backup in just 15 minutes.
- NFC is supported by the handset.
- 4G is supported in the both SIM slots.
- Loud front firing Stereo speaker.
- OTG cable is supported by the handset.
Cons of Motorola Moto X Style
- No FM Radio.
- Device feels bulky due to its large size.
- No Fingerprint scanner unlike the new Nexus devices.
- Only has 2.47 GB total ram.
- No optical image stabilisation.
- No LED notification.