Review of Samsung Galaxy A7 at a Glance:-Samsung is notorious for keeping the design same for all Smartphone, But from release of Samsung Galaxy Alpha they modified the design with slim body. Now Samsung Galaxy A7 is example of other beautifully slim designed Smartphone. The phone has great specs like 13 MP camera, Snapdragon 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 quad core processor, 16 GB ROM, 2 GB RAM, Dual SIM support, Metallic body, 401 ppi display density and 2600 mAh battery.
The body is compact and solid, battery and back cover is non removable makes it more compact. Body is metallic while the back cover is made of plastic. Front edge has silver strip that is prone to scratches. The best thing about its size is that after being 5.5 inches in size it does not feels too huge in hands but one thing to note is the phone is very slippery in hand.
In the centre power Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 is able to run all the application but the heavy gaming cause slight heating.
13 MP rear camera captures sometime good quality picture and sometime average quality pictures but in low light condition pictures comes out from camera are little grainy and noisy.
5.5 inches Super AMOLED display is crystal clear and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Screen with 401 ppi display density and 1080p (Full HD) resolution will not disappoint you anyway, that gives you super experience in watching videos.
2600 mAh battery for such a big 5.5 inches display is not sufficient; in Galaxy A7 power optimization is good so it can give battery backup up to 24 to 36 hours.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy A7Operating System
OS- Android OS
OS Version- v4.4.4 (KitKat) upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
CPU- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 - A700FDQualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 - A700FD
Clock Speed- 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 - A700FD
Core- quad core
GPU- Adreno 405 A700FD
Screen and Display
Type- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
Size- 5.5 inches
Display Resolution- 1080 x 1920 pixels
Display Reinforced- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Display Density- 401 ppi
Rear- 13 MP
Front- 5 MP
Max. Video Resolution- 1080p
Max Video Frames- 30fps
Form and Dimension
Phone Dimension- 151 x 76.2 x 6.3 mm
Weight- 141 grams
Data Connection and Connectivity
4G- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - A700FD, A700F
WiFi- 802.11 a/b/g/n
Headphone Jack- 3.5 mm
Memory and RAM
Internal (ROM)- 16 GB
External (SD)- 64 GB
RAM- 2 GB
SIM Type- Nano-SIM
SIM Support- Dual-SIM
Capacity- 2600 mAh
Talktime- 17 hours
Phone’s Available Colour- Pearl White, Midnight Black and Champagne Gold
Pros of Samsung Galaxy A7
- It Supports OTG cable.
- The sound quality through the speakers is really good. It’s loud and quite clear, free from any distortion.
- Screen protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- Phone is metallic and 6.3 mm slim.
- Device is upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop).
- Supports Dual SIM.
- It takes 2.5 hours to fully charge from 0% to 100%.
- You can capture selfies with up to 110° wide angle.
Cons of Samsung Galaxy A7
- Battery is Non-removable.
- It doesn't have air view or air gestures.
- Doesn’t have LED notification light.
- Only First SIM supports 4G, second slot can be either used by a Micro SD card or second SIM which do not support 4G.
Solution of Problems in Samsung Galaxy A7Heating issue-
How to Solve Heating Issue in Android Mobile Phones
Why to buy and Final words about Samsung Galaxy A7This Smartphone is beautifully designed with a super premium feel, everything is quite impressive in this handset this phone will not recommended two categories
1. If you are wishing a great photography camera, note that the A7 is capable of capturing decent pictures.
2. If you are a heavy gamer, also note that the A7 can run Asphalt 8 but cause heating problem if you keep playing it for long time.
Price- 21999 INR
Check Minimum Price in Store