Review of Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation) at a Glance:-
Motorola doesn’t change its design from its previous generation G series Smartphone, The textured back is abrasive; looks nice and provides enough friction for better grip saves phone from accidental slippery from hand. It seems like handset has 2 Speakers but top is for voice calls only the bottom front facing loudspeaker works.
Specification of Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation)
Pros of Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation)
- Water resistant up to 3 feet in fresh water for up to 30 minutes.
- OTG cable is supported.
- Supports 4G.
- The slow motion Videography is also available in 720p Resolution.
- The 2470 mAh battery is quite good.
- Display protected with Corning® Gorilla(TM) Glass 3.
Cons of Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation)
- It doesn't have a removable battery.
- The sound quality of earphone may disappoint you.
- It doesn't have notification light.
- No NFC.
Solution of Problems in Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation)
Why to buy and Final words about Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation)
Minimum Price in Online Stores-
|Rs. 10999 ||Rs. 10999||N/A||$218 USD|
Not satisfied with features or price?? Check Best Smartphone for Your Budget