Review of Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM at a Glance:-640 XL is released by Microsoft in mid range price segment featured with 13 MP camera (Carl Zeiss optics), 5.7 inches screen, 3000 mAh battery and powered with Snapdragon 400. Its body is built using quality plastic and handset is available in different colours, the finishing and build quality is solid. 5.7-inches phone is slightly bulkier for day-to-day use. HD 720p display with 259 ppi screen shows vibrant vivid colors while 259 ppi density may be slightly lower but doesn’t reduce the viewing experience and no noticeable pixilation found, screen is clearly visible in sun light.
1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 seems older but no issue found; the windows 8.1 + Snapdragon 400 + 1 GB RAM forms good combination and handset neither hangs nor heated. Battery backup is also one of good upside of this Smartphone; 3000 mAh Battery gives 24-48 hours battery backup depend on use.
Specification of Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual SIMOperating System
OS- Windows Lumia Denim
OS Version- 8.1
CPU- Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400
Clock Speed- 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
GPU- Adreno 305
Screen and Display
Type- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Size- 5.7 inches
Display Reinforced- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Display Density- 259 ppi
Rear- 13 MP
Front- 5 MP
Max. Video Resolution- 1080p
Max Video Frames- 30fps
Form and Dimension
Phone Dimension- 157.9 x 81.5 x 9 mm
Weight- 171 gram
Data Connection and Connectivity
3G- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
WiFi- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Headphone Jack- 3.5 mm
Memory and RAM
Internal (ROM)- 8 GB
External (SD)- 128 GB
RAM- 1 GB
SIM Type- Micro-SIM
SIM Support- Dual SIM
Capacity- 3000 mAh
Stand By- 936 hours
Talktime- 23 hours 40 minute
Phone’s Available Colour- Matte cyan, Orange, Black, Matte white and Glossy white
Pros of Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM
- Large 14.48 cm (5.7) HD IPS display.
- 13 MP Auto Focus rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics.
- It can zoom while capturing video.
- Both rear and front camera quality is nice; however you may find some noises in low light condition.
- Support 128 GB of Memory card.
- It featured with Corning gorilla glass 3 with NDR (Native Damage Resistance) for screen protection.
- You can install and move application directly in SD Card.
- 3000 mAh Long battery backup.
Cons of Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM
- 720p display with 259 ppi density is low for 5.7 inches screen.
- It may be bulkier for some user.
- 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 seems older.
- It does not support OTG cable.
- Out of 8 GB only 3 GB is available for user but you can insert SD card upto 128 GB.
Why to buy and Final words about Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual SIMThis handset has some impressive features such as 13 MP camera, Large screen size and a huge battery that is under budget. I would recommend this phone to anyone who wants an affordable phablet without compromising on performance, camera, large screen and good battery backup not recommended for the hardcore gamers.
Price- 13200 INR
Check Minimum Price in Store