Review of LG Google Nexus 5 at a Glance:-Its fifth Smartphone in Nexus Family loaded with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800- 2.26 GHz quad-core processor, 8 MP 1/3.2-inch CMOS sensor with Image stabilization and 2 GB RAM. The phone body is made up of plastic having soft touch hazy smooth finishing with slight curved edges. Phone looks classical and stylish but doesn’t have unique design. The display (1920x1080 pixels) with 445 ppi is generating clear sharp graphics and images. The 1.3-megapixel front is sound enough and supports 720p videos. The speaker is down side of handset, sound quality is not so impressive as if you want to loud music. The 2.26 GHz quad-core processor is does not lag in running high graphical games and applications, so can say it’s good for app lovers. The battery is just below average but who care if you have now option of buying power bank in low price.
Specification of LG Google Nexus 5Operating System
OS Version- 5.0 (Lolipop)
CPU- Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800
Clock Speed- 2.3 GHz Krait 400
GPU- Adreno 330
Screen and Display
Type- True HD IPS+ capacitive touchscreen
Size- 4.95 inches
Display Reinforced- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Display Density- 445 ppi
Rear- 8 MP
Front- 1.3 MP
Max. Video Resolution- 1080p
Max Video Frames- 30fps
Form and Dimension
Phone Dimension- 137.9 x 69.2 x 8.6 mm
Weight- 130 g
Data Connection and Connectivity
4G- LTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
WiFi- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Headphone Jack- 3.5 mm
Memory and RAM
Internal (ROM)- 16/32 GB
External (SD)- N/A
SIM Type- Micro-SIM
SIM Support- Single
Capacity- 2300 mAh
Stand By- 300 hours
Talktime- 17 hours
Phone’s Available Colour- Black, White and Red
Pros of LG Google Nexus 5
- Touch is great, nice looks and fast processor without any lags.
- NFC is supported in Handset.
- Display is protected with corning Gorilla Glass.
- 8 MP rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization capture sharp images in daylight.
- Light weight, very fragile, simplistic appeal and not at all eye catchy or flashy but good enough to be put under premium build quality.
- Display is sharp, accurate and bright enough.
- It has LED notification light.
Cons of LG Google Nexus 5
- Speaker is not so impressive doesn’t produce great sound quality but it’s up to acceptable level.
- The battery backup is not so good.
- The external SD card is not supported.
- The microphone doesn’t seem so good in crowd/ noisy place its voice clarity gets downgraded.
- The front facing one could be better, but still decent for video chat.
- Battery is non-removable
- It doesn't support the USB OTG
Solution of Problems in LG Google Nexus 5Phone is failed to initial camera-
Check How to Improve battery backup.
The flash light automatically getting off after few minutes-
Or check Android Lollipop problems and Solutions
Why to buy and Final words about LG Google Nexus 5This handset doesn't have any major issue that someone swings his mood to cancel it from buying. But it is not recommended for the three kinds of people first who wish to have a long battery life, second the people wants to capture professional high quality photographs from the phone and in third category those people having habit of listening songs loudly in their phone because speaker is not loud.
Price- 19500 INR
Check Minimum Price in Store