Review of Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) at a Glance-The Smartphone is featured with 2.5 Ghz Quadcore Snapdragon 801 chipset, 13 MP Primary camera With aluminium frame delightfully subside with its outlook. The different types of back cover are available such as Metal accents, colourful hues, real woods and leathers, and a customizable laser-etched signature makes your Moto X unique. This phone is powered with strong Snapdragon 801processor along with 2 GB RAM is capable to run all the applications smoothly. Battery life is decent, for moderate user it gives backup of 20-30 Hours.
Specification of Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen)-Operating System
OS Version- v4.4.4 (KitKat) upgradable to v5.0 (Lollipop)
CPU- Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801
Clock Speed- 2.5 GHz Krait 400
GPU- Adreno 330
Screen and Display
Type- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
Size- 5.2 inches
Display Reinforced- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Screen Density- 424 ppi
Rear- 13 MP
Front- 2 MP
Max. Video Resolution- 2160p
Max Video Frames- 30fps
Form and Dimension
Phone Dimension- 140.8 x 72.4 x 10 mm
Weight- 144 g
Data Connection and Connectivity
4G- LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
WiFi- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Headphone Jack- 3.5 mm
Memory and RAM
Internal (ROM) - 16/32 GB
External (SD) - N/A
RAM- 2 GB
SIM Type- Nano SIM
SIM Support- Single
Capacity- 2300 mAh
Talktime- 24 Hours in mixed use
Phone’s Available Colour- Black and White
Pros of Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen)-
- Touch is so smooth doesn’t lag.
- Display is crystal clear
- Build quality is solid feels Good in hand.
- Device is Capable of taking slow motion videos.
- The single front firing speaker is just loud enough.
- Water-resistant coating (Not waterproof, you can't leave it in the H2O)
Cons of Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen)-
- One of the main drawbacks of Moto X is its limited storage.
- No memory card slot.
- 10GB of phone memory is available in 16 GB Phone may not be sufficient for many users.
- Battery isn't removable.
- No FM Radio.
- Low-Light photographs are not so clear.
- Battery life is decent but not a very good backup
Solution of Problems in Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen)-
- Many users have complaint about the screen Such as a minor fall cause screen cracking and in the service centre it costs about 20000.00 INR which is about 65% price of the phone, So protect it by the branded screen guard.
- Battery Drains Quickly- Methods of increasing Battery Backup.
Why to buy and Final words about Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen)
- Moto X is a great deal for Gamers; its configuration is really impressive.
- The photography from primary camera is little disappointing in low light condition but sound enough to capture decent photos in sufficient light.
- Build quality is great; its 5.2 inches but handy.
- Water resistance coating; so no need to worry about rain drops.