Review of Motorola Moto G (2nd Generation) at a GlanceMoto G is Motorola’s best selling Smartphone and still one of the best budget phone it has 8 MP Primary camera, 5 Inches screen and Gorilla Glass Protection for the screen. From the front side the 2 speakers are located produces great music sound, the phone design is compact feels good in hand water-resistance coating is there to protect phone from the water droplets. The Snapdragon 400 with 1 GB RAM is capable of giving lag free experience with the phone. The 2070 mAh battery is OK gives average 24 Hours battery backup.
Specification of Motorola Moto G (2nd Generation)
OS Version- v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to Android Lollipop
CPU- Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400
Clock Speed- 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
GPU- Adreno 305
Screen and Display
Type- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Size- 5.0 inches
Display Reinforced- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Display Density- 294 ppi
Rear- 8 MP
Front- 2 MP
Max. Video Resolution- 720p
Max Video Frames- 30fps
Form and Dimension
Phone Dimension- 141.5 x 70.7 x 11 mm
Weight- 149 g
Data Connection and Connectivity
WiFi- 802.11 b/g/n
Headphone Jack- 3.5mm
Memory and RAM
Internal (ROM)- 8/16 GB
External (SD)- 32 GB
RAM- 1 GB
SIM Type- Micro-SIM
SIM Support- Dual SIM
Capacity- 2070 mAh
Talktime- About 11 hours.
Phone’s Available Colour- White, Black.
Pros of Motorola Moto G (2nd Generation)
- The interface is so smooth and feels awesome to use, Performance is also very good.
- The latest version of android 4.4 on phone is upgradable to Lollipop version and the Size of lollipop update is around 360-370 MB.
- It supports OTG cable.
- IPS display has Better Viewing Angles and is more Vibrant.
- Dual Speaker Sound experience is Great.
- Display is protected by Gorilla glass which has water-resistant coating it’s not completely waterproof can’t be immersed in water.
- Two new speakers have been added on the front panel with digital surround sound quality.
Cons of Motorola Moto G (2nd Generation)
- Battery drains faster; the battery backup is not so impressive.
- Camera Quality in low light is not so fine.
- The earphone is okay but doesn't have quality bass sound.
- After updating to Lollipop few of the users experiencing heating issue with the phone.
Solution of Problems in Motorola Moto G (2nd Generation)
After lollipop update, touching double times in screen cause automatic zooming
Just Turn off the Magnification Gesture, "Setting>Accessibility>Magnification gestures>OFF"
Battery backup is not so good- Enhance Battery backup tips
Why to buy and Final words about Motorola Moto G (2nd Generation)Moto G is one my own favourite choice when it comes to Budget Phone. This phone is perfect combination of hardware and software configuration. The only drawback of this phone is not so noticeable such as battery is not so long lasting, slight heating problem but everything can be compromise in this price.
Price- 9999 INR
Check Minimum Price in Store