Review of Sony Xperia E3 Dual at a Glance-
The Phone form OmniBalance design that was introduced in the Xperia Z to make Smartphone look better from all angles and it is plastic build with nylon corner. 5 MP camera is not so impressive although it is quite OK in sufficient lightning. The snapdragon 400 with 1 GB RAM is enough to run most of the popular applications but unable to play Graphic intesive games like Asphalt 8. It has 2330 mAh Battery runs more than 24 Hours for a moderate user.
Specifications of Sony Xperia E3 Dual-
OS Version- v4.4.2 (KitKat)
CPU- Qualcomm MSM8226-2 Snapdragon 400
Clock Speed- 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
GPU- Adreno 305
Screen and Display
Type- IPS capacitive touchscreen
Size- 4.5 inches, 480 x 854 pixels (218 dpi)
Display Reinforced- Shatter proof glass
Max. Video Resolution- 1080p
Max Video Frames- 30fps
Form and Dimension
Pros of Sony Xperia E3 Dual-
- It supports OTG cable.
- It has "Stamina" mode and power saving mode enhances battery backup.
- Great music quality in earphones; sound is very clear.
- Nice build quality bright display produces good clarity from wide viewing angles.
- It has Near field communication (NFC) enable Smartphone to establish radio communication with each other by bringing them into proximity distance of 10 cm or less.
Cons of Sony Xperia E3 Dual-
- It has only 1.7 GB internal memory to install apps.
- When you call from one SIM other SIM goes on disable mode.
- Battery is Non-Removable.
- Front camera is VGA
- No LED Notification and no inbuilt video calling feature.
Solution of Problems in Sony Xperia E3 Dual (Fixed)-Some times when you restart your phone downloaded applications become invisible-
Why to buy and Final words about Sony Xperia E3 Dual-
Price- 10900 INR
Check Minimum Price in Store