Review of Xiaomi Redmi 4X at a Glance:-Another Smartphone under budget is ready for the fans of Xiaomi. Company launching multiple handsets under different affordable budget. This time Redmi 4X is launched under $ 150/ ₹ 10K with specs like 5.0 inches HD display, Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS, Snapdragon 435 Processor, 13 MP Primary | 5 MP Secondary camera, 16/32 GB Internal Storage, 128 GB SD card, 2/3 GB RAM and 4100 mAh battery.
Design that people Loves
This Gadget has sleek & simple design and gently fixed 2.5D curved glass that feels compact in hand. handset back edge also adopts curved design to improves the gripping as well as looks. LED flash and 13 MP Primary camera module sit above the rear line of antenna. Volume rockers and power keys both are located on the right edge, While left edge housing Card slots. The top has 3.5mm audio jack and bottom housing two speaker grille and Micro USB slot.
A Decent HD Display
It has 5.0 inches IPS HD Display, It emits well-balanced color saturation and brightness. Although it is not best in its class but still stand well compared to same price segment smartphone. In the highest brightness phone is quite operatable in sunlight. The visual experience is not disappointing, The HD videos definitely look better. phone also has a decent viewing angle but Xiaomi is not providing any special kind of protection like Gorilla Glass in this handset.
Camera: Good for Daylight
The camera is very crucial component for a Smartphone, many brands increased their sell just by advertising the phone camera. Here in this phone there is 13 MP Primary Camera with quick PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus) captures well daylight and micro photography. The Rear camera has an aperture of F/2.0 which allow entering more light helps in low light condition, but still, camera is incapable of reducing the noise in a low light area. The 5 MP Selfie Camera is more than sufficient in taking photos for Social media upload.
Good Combination with Snapdragon 435
We can say that as according to budget it has an outstanding configuration, there is Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 processor having eight 1.4 GHz cores coupled with 2/3 GB RAM. This combination is enough to deliver a great performance for day to tasks. Many High-end games can be played in the lower graphic setting. Overall, in the price point phone offered by the company is fully worth of your money.
Huge Battery for Longer Period
Xiaomi installed a 4,100 mAh battery inside the phone and claims it supports up to 18 days standby and 36 hours Talktime which is very impressive and efficient battery performance. It doesn't support Quick Charge 3.0 so it takes around 2:30 to 3.00 Hours to fully charge the battery.
Specification of Xiaomi Redmi 4X:-
- OS- Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset- Snapdragon 435 | 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 | Octa-core | Adreno 505 GPU
- Display- 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen | 720 x 1280 pixels | 294 ppi pixel Density
- Camera- 13 MP Primary | 5 MP Secondary | 1080p Video Resolutions with 30fps
- Phone Dimension- 139.2 x 70 x 8.7 mm | 150 grams Weight | Colour- Cherry Pink, Champagne Gold and Mate Black
- Connectivity- 4G- LTE | 3G- HSDPA | Bluetooth v4.2 | WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n | 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Dual Mocro/Nano SIM
- Sensors- Proximity- Yes | Accelerometer: Yes | Light: Yes | Gyroscope: Yes | Fingerprint: Yes
- Memory- 16/32 GB Internal | 128 GB SD Card | 2/3 GB RAM
- Battery- 4100 mAh | Non-removable
Pros of Xiaomi Redmi 4X:-
- Phone support LED Notifications.
- It also Supports OTG Cable.
- Also has an Infrared port.
- There is a Quick Fingerprint sensor.
- Can Tune FM stations without the Internet.
- A Huge 4100 mAh battery.
Cons of Xiaomi Redmi 4X:-
- The battery is Non-Removable.
- Dual SIM support but Hybrid (SIM2 or SD Card).
- No Quick Charge and Type-C USB slot support.
- Not comes up with Latest v7.0 Nougat OS.
- No Special Protection for the Display.
Why to buy and Final words about Xiaomi Redmi 4X:-Xiaomi is one of the fastest growing brand, People accepted and loved their smartphone because they are Inexpensive and also comes up with quality features, Redmi 4X is another budget phone that has everything that should be included in a phone with the price tag less than ₹10K/ $150. It has Crisp HD Display, A Good combination of Snapdragon 435 and 3 GB RAM that results into a smooth lag free experience and a decent Camera. It is also good for power hungry user as there is 4100 mAh battery that gives backup of 2 days however, there are already some good alternatives like Xiaomi Redmi 3S, Galaxy J3 Pro and Lenovo K6 Power.
Stay Tuned for More Interesting Stuff Related to Tech Follow ProsConsView