Review of Oppo F3 Plus at a Glance:-Oppo is concentrating on the Camera features to make a Great business with their Smartphones. on 23 March 2017 they have launched their Higher-Mid Range Smartphone Oppo F3 Plus in India with Key features like 6.0 inches Full HD Display, Android v6.0 Marshmallow OS, 16 MP Primary | 16+8 MP Secondary Camera, Snapdragon 653 CPU, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, 256 GB External SD Card Support and 4000 mAh Battery.
A Sturdy Design
The finishing of phone looks sturdy and Compact. It has metallic unibody with very neat rear having flashlight and camera with oppo branding, there are also 3 antenna lining just below the camera enhances the overall appearance. The front side is mostly covered with the actual screen having very narrow side Bezels. Below the display, there are backlit capacitive buttons for navigation along with home key (front-mounted) Fingerprint Sensor. There's a SIM tray above the power button on the right edge. The headphones socket, speaker and Micro-USB port are placed at the bottom.
If you are fond of watching media content like videos and photos in the larger display then this phone is one of fine choice as it has 6.0 inches Full HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 367ppi of display density. The display is sharp and vibrant but quite over-saturated, however, to control the brightness and saturation you can use the third-party app from the Play Store. To prevent the display fro any kind of scratches there is latest Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Processing Power and Performance
All the weightage of performance is on the shoulder of Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 processor having 8 core clocked at the 1.95 GHz Cortex-A72, This CPU is designed to support advanced features like an X9 LTE modem. For the Graphic intensive tasks, there is Adreno 510 GPU which is designed to provide processing power and amazing visual details. The whole configuration is just like blessing which can respond quickly to every command, after all, it is mid range CPU of Qualcomm so heavy games in the fullest graphical setting is not going to run smoothly. Although for day to day usage it is running without any trouble.
Selfie Queen Camera
Now lets come to the main department of this Smartphone to which company made a key feature for selling their Smartphone. It has 16 MP Primary camera having Sony’s IMX398 sensor with extra wide F1.7 aperture and Dual PDAF Focusing Technology that capture and save photos within a fraction of a second. The rear camera performs well for daylight and macro photography but struggle to capture noise-free photos in insufficient lighting. For the selfie, company embedded Dual 16MP + 8 MP camera has a wide-angle lens for group selfie 120 degrees, means now you can cover more area while taking the selfies and it is also featuring Beautify 4.0 for improving the aspects of selfies. Overall the Selfie camera is worthy while primary camera comes under average.
Oppo providing 4000 mAh capacity battery which is serving to 6.0 inches FHD Display, There is also VOOC Flash Charge ensure the fast charging and heating control. This Battery can offer 4.5+ Hours SOT (in Auto brightness). For a balanced user battery can provide backup for 1 full day.
Specification of Oppo F3 Plus
- OS- Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset- Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 | 1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 | Octa-core | Adreno 510
- Display- 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen | 1080 x 1920 pixels | 367 ppi pixel Density| Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Camera- 16 MP Primary | 16 MP+8MP Secondary | 2160p Video Resolutions with 30fps
- Phone Dimension- 163.6 x 80.8 x 7.4 mm | 185 grams Weight | Colour- Black and Gold
- Connectivity- 4G- LTE | 3G- HSDPA | Bluetooth v4.2 | WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Dual Nano SIM
- Sensors- Proximity- Yes | Accelerometer: Yes | Light: Yes | Gyroscope: Yes | Fingerprint: Yes
- Memory- 64 GB Internal | 256 GB SD Card | 4 GB RAM
- Battery- 4000 mAh | Non-removable
Pros of Oppo F3 Plus
- OTG Cable is Supported to Connect Pendrive, Mouse, Card reader etc.
- A large 6.0 Full HD Display.
- Speaker has quite clean and powerful sound.
- Dual Selfie with Wide viewing angle is best in its class.
- VOOC Flash Charge ensure the fast charging.
- The display is Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Cons of Oppo F3 Plus
- Still launched with microUSB means No Type-C port.
- Expensive device for the features it is offering.
- Feels heavy in hands as well as in pocket with 185grams weight.
- FM radio and NFC not supported.
- Mediocre Primary camera.
- Still running in Marshmallow instead of Nougat.
- No AMOLED display.
- The poor (331ppi) display density.
Why to buy and Final words about Oppo F3 PlusOppo is intensively using "Selfie" terminology in their smartphone and practically they are also providing amazing selfie phones, but it is also necessary to improve other areas. it has 6.0 inches Full HD display which is sharp but also bit oversaturated, You can take an outstanding selfie but primary camera is average. There is also no Type-C port means it is not a future proof solution. we are complaining little bit harsh about this phone because it is priced at whopping ₹ 30999 in India, although if a modern mobile look and selfie is your priority this phone is fine but in the same price range, you can buy the handset like OnePlus 3T, LG G5 and iPhone SE. Now You can conclude yourself, is this handset is worthy for you or not at such a price?
Price- ₹ 30999
Not satisfied with features or price?? Check Best Smartphone for Your Budget.